[最も選択された] my feet hurt after working 12 hours 350688-Why do my feet hurt after working all day

I wear insoles in my shoes (not custom), and take ibuprofen for the pain Does anyone know how to manage my pain without so much over the After all, working a 12hour shift is exhausting enough "I'm an ER nurse so I need something that won't make my hips and legs hurt and feetI work 3, 12 hour shifts and 2, 8 hour shifts in the week, these really helped me especially about the elevating your feet, ive been in constant pain (just started my job) and its almost unbearable I can barely move when I get home, I work as a kennel attendant at an animal hospital we can get over 100 dogs at a time!!!

Why do my feet hurt after working all day

Why do my feet hurt after working all day-The top of my feet still hurt after a 12 hour shift and I believe it's because I have a higher arch I don't believe that part of the shoe is going to stretch It literally will leave an indent on the tops of my feet if I'm working 12 hours My feet also still hurts wearing these for 12 hours and thats with compression socksStanding around on concrete for an 8 or 12 hour shift can be brutal on the feet, and over time can cause long term injury To prevent these injuries from happening in the first place, properly fitting shoes, good socks, and orthotics can help support your foot and decrease the stress of walking on concrete all day long

Walking for hours with no rest breaks Having little or no rest breaks during a 12hour shift can be very harmful for your feet and legs While you might not be running around the hospital, just walking around the ward, checking on patients can strain your limbs Currently, there are more pressures on nurses so it's hard to find time to sit down Can compression stockings help with severe leg pain? After a long day of standing at work, it's common to experience some foot discomfort, but if you notice severe foot pain that seems out of

 Workers required to spend too much time on their feet are at greatly increased risk of pain and discomfort affecting feet, shins and calves, knees, thighs, hips and lower back In fact, studies have shown that musculoskeletal disorders are the most common causes of workrelated illhealth, and that 17 per cent of these disorders affected the lower limbsI am hoping this is just something that will diminish once I get used to working for 12 hours straight with not much sitting down, but foot pain really puts a damper on my day My feet feel fine the next day after resting and sleeping save for the heel pain in my left foot I work 12 hour shifts on concrete floors in steel toed boots What helps is soaking my feet for 15 mins in hot water and then massaging in some cooling peppermint foot lotion Afterwards I elevate my feet to try and circulate fluids from my lower body I also get a pedicure every 2 weeks which include a foot and leg massage

Employ Moist Heat Sometimes aching feet are simply the result of overstressed muscles and connective tissue due to excess activity or weightbearing One of the best remedies for relaxing sore muscles is a foot bath 3  Soak your feet in a basin of warm water or a storebought foot spa for five to 10 minutesSciatica Pain What You Need to Know 5 Top Healthy Habits That Can Increase Life Expectancy They have the ability to prevent and/or treat your chronic foot pain or soreness after a She'd been warned by her supervisors that it would be physically demanding She'd be on her feet for 12hour shifts, walking a total of 15 to

Incoming Term: my feet hurt after working 12 hours, why do my feet hurt after a 12 hour shift, why do my feet hurt after working all day, why do my feet hurt after working 8 hours,
close